I consider myself an energy alchemist, intuitive wisdom keeper, spaceholder, holistic mentor, community weaver, rewilding advocate and mama of two wildling boys.
Steeped in trauma-informed shamanic foundations, I endeavour to lead a gentle revolution to rewild and reclaim the healed feminine in order come home to ourselves, to each other and to the Earth.
Bringing laugher, play and "Strega Nonna" vibes for the ride, my work serves connection and wholeness through the pillars of sustainability, regeneration, integrity, sacred-keeping and embodiment.
My professional background spans psychology, sociology, counselling (specifically in schools and with women) and midwifery. I hold a Masters in Social Work (working towards MHSW accreditation) and have 14 years practicing as a doula, birthworker, women’s wisdom-keeper and circle facilitator, and more recently a kinesiologist and energy worker,
I am deeply passionate about marking Rites of Passage: the sacred moments women emerge through the portals of menarche, birth, motherhood, grief/loss, and menopause; and in the liminal space, where we can come home to ourselves through communion and collective healing with other women and the earth.
I believe deeply in the power of accountability and embodied practice (praxis) by being held in fully felt experiences. It is in sharing our stories, being fully seen and heard and fully held, we experience the truth of our selves and the fundamental knowing of our collective wisdom.
It is my mission to hold sacred space for women yearning to come home to their bodies and their unique medicine, and I teach and mentor space-holders and care workers to embody grounded, responsible, heart-led, trauma-informed, integrity-driven work, free from the trauma bonding, saviour and martyrdom complexes which can often emerge in healing circles.
Professional Qualifications and Associations
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology)
- Masters Of Social Work (eligible for AASW Membership)
- Bachelor of Midwifery (unfinished)
- Doula Support Services Certificate (equivalent to cert 4 qualification)
- Certified Placenta Preparation Arts (encapsulation) Practitioner
- Certified Emotions & Metaphysical Kinesiologist
- Certified Reiki Practitioner
- Childbirth Education Studies
- Application for Accredited Mental Health Social Work (with Medicare access) ~ In Progress
Memberships & Associations
- Doula Network Australia Member
- International Institute of Complementary Therapies Member
- Emotions & Metaphysical Kinesiology ongoing Certification
- AASW Eligible Membership
Community Groups that I facilitate/co-facilitate:
Ways we can work together
For you your own inner work -
- Private 1:1 Sessions - coming back home to your body through Energy Alchemy/Kinesiology
- REturning Circle Membership with Erin - join any time
- In Person Closed circles with Erin
For you to become a grounded, ethical and responsible spaceholder
- Embodied Spaceholder Training and/or in-person Liminal Retreat - learn basics of Embodied Spaceholder + Circle Medicine to serve others and your community (previously called blessing an circle medicine training )
- Sacred Business Activation- A portal of resources, including a recorded (live) 2-day sacred business workshop for those wanting to dive deeper into their sacred business.
- Anchor Mastermind + Mentorship Accountability Circle - a monthly accountability circle for spaceholders wishing to connect, access support and community. To be held you must also be held.