Katherine Eden is an energy alchemist, intuitive wisdom keeper, spaceholder, holistic mentor, rewilding advocate and mama of two wildling boys. Steeped in trauma-informed shamanic foundations, Katherine leads a gentle revolution to rewild and reclaim the healed feminine in order come home to ourselves... bringing laugher, play and "Strega Nonna" vibes for the ride. Her work serves connection and wholeness through the pillars of sustainability, regeneration, integrity, sacred-keeping and embodiment.
Her professional background spans psychology, sociology, counselling and midwifery, Katherine holds a Masters in Social Work and she has 14 years practicing as a doula, birthworker, women’s wisdom-keeper and circle facilitator, and more recently a kinesiologist and energy worker,
Katherine is deeply passionate about marking Rites of Passage: the sacred moments women emerge through the portals of menarche, birth, motherhood, grief/loss, and menopause; and in the liminal space, where we can come home to ourselves through communion and collective healing with other women and the earth.
She believes deeply in the power of accountability and embodied practice (praxis) by being held in fully felt experiences. It is in sharing our stories, being fully seen and heard and fully held, we experience the truth of our selves and the fundamental knowing of our collective wisdom.
Katherine holds sacred space for women yearning to come home to their bodies and their unique medicine, and she teaches and mentors space-holders to embody grounded, responsible, heart-led, trauma-informed, integrity-driven work, free from the trauma bonding, saviour and martyrdom complexes which can often emerge in healing circles.
Katherine's Professional Qualifications and Associations
- Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Psychology)
- Masters Of Social Work (eligible for AASW Membership)
- Bachelor of Midwifery (unfinished)
- Doula Support Services Certificate (equivalent to cert 4 qualification)
- Certified Placenta Preparation Arts (encapsulation) Practitioner
- Certified Emotions & Metaphysical Kinesiologist
- Certified Reiki Practitioner
- Childbirth Education Studies
Memberships & Associations
- Doula Network Australia Member
- International Institute of Complementary Therapies Member
- Emotions & Metaphysical Kinesiology ongoing Certification
Community Groups that I facilitate/co-facilitate:
Ways we can work together
For you your own inner work -
- Private 1:1 Sessions - coming back home to your body through Energy Alchemy/Kinesiology
- REturning Circle Membership with Erin - join any time
- In Person Closed circles with Erin
For you to become a grounded, ethical and responsible spaceholder
- Embodied Spaceholder Training and/or in-person Liminal Retreat - learn basics of Embodied Spaceholder + Circle Medicine to serve others and your community (previously called blessing an circle medicine training )
- Sacred Business Activation- A portal of resources, including a recorded (live) 2-day sacred business workshop for those wanting to dive deeper into their sacred business.
- Anchor Mastermind + Mentorship Accountability Circle - a monthly accountability circle for spaceholders wishing to connect, access support and community. To be held you must also be held.